Table des matières
To learn how to play blackjack, nothing more simple. Just read the rules we created, especially for you. We have a team of experienced players who share with you all their tips and tricks to give you the best chance of success.
Below you will find tips for playing blackjack like a pro.
First, to learn how to play blackjack, you must know exactly how many points you have in the game, you will have 2 cards, but you can add more. If you make 21, you win. If you have more points in your hand than the bank, you lose. The goal of the game is to get a score higher than that of the bank, but without exceeding the number 21 !!! Otherwise, you will lose your bet. So it's a game of statistics, where it will be up to you to try your luck with a card of more-or not. You will have to calculate what are your chances of having this or that card in addition, to add to the 2 cards that you already have. It is easy to learn how to play blackjack, but you will have to make efforts to estimate your chances of doing more or less than the bank, or, if you are lucky, to get to 21. 21. A 21 will be done by example with a 10 and an Ace, the ace can do both 1 or 11. Once you have read and understood the rules, you can get started and apply your new knowledge.
Blackjack Rules: Know them at your fingertips
Let's take a closer look at the blackjack rules. The dealer distributes 2 cards. After that, each player may request additional cards, the goal being always to get closer to 21, but not to exceed.
The goal is to have a score, a total of points higher than that of the dealer (of the bank), but without exceeding the number 21. The players play against the dealer, but are not opposed to other players.
Value of cards
Each card numbered from 2 to 10 has its nominal value, that is equal to the number marked on the card (the 8 is worth 8 points, the 3 is worth 3 points, etc.).
In the rules of blackjack, we also use the figures: kings, ladies and valets count for 10 points.
The Ace is worth either 1 point or 11 is the player who chooses.
Blackjack is played on a table and on this table you will always find a plate showing minimum and maximum bets. For example, if it is marked 2 -100 €; this means that the minimum bet is 2 euros and the maximum bet is 100 euros.
Distribution of cards
The dealer deals 2 cards that are returned, face up on the table, to each player. The dealer only gives one. If in the first round, a player makes a blackjack, therefore, has an amount of 21, the dealer will pay him 150% of his stake.
In the blackjack rules, the player to the left of the dealer begins.
Several choices are available to him:
- Request a card
- Stay: you are served, you do not want another card
- Double the bet: you double your bet and the dealer will give you a card.
- Share: if the 2 cards of the player make a pair, he can then separate them in 2 hands. At that moment, he must bet identically on each hand. If a blackjack results from sharing, it will not be taken into account.
- Insurance: If the dealer has drawn an Ace, the player may fear a blackjack. He can protect himself by taking insurance, and make a bet not exceeding 50% of his initial bet.
We've introduced you here to the best blackjack rules and hope you know enough to get started, and keep learning, playing!
The best way to win blackjack: simple tips
You will not find out what strategy to adopt! You will need patience and perseverance in order to unlock all the secrets !!!
In all, you can have 340 different card combinations. Some hands will be easy, for example, if you have 12 points in your hand and the dealer's card is a 6, you can draw another card.
On the other hand, sometimes the choice will be more difficult. For example, you have 14 points in your hands. The dealer's card is a 4, what decision will you have to make? Share? Draw another card but risk going over the dealer's amount?
How to win in blackjack without counting the cards?
- If the dealer has a 6 or lower card, if you total 12 points, do not ask for another card.
- Request a new card until you have an amount greater than or equal to 17.
- Ask for another card if you have an Ace and a 6 in hand and do not ask if you have an ace and a 7 (or a card of higher value because you will have a good chance of totaling more than 21 in this case -the).
- Do not take insurance on blackjack.
Did you find this information useful?
Thanks, we appreciate your reply!
Sorry for inconveniences
Please tell us how this article can be improved